Artificial Intelligence Engineer (Senior Associate / Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Artificial Intelligence Engineer
for our Innovation COE
At Innovation Hub (Bank of Singapore), we are working with our business and technology stakeholders to improve customer experience and solve business's pain points.
Work for us is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Job Description:
- Thinks out of box to create various use cases with AI solution (Visual Recognition, Natural Language Processing and Predictive Analytics)
- AI model training, model optimization, help to manage technical integrations etc.
- Creates Mobile app and Web UI (Full Stack)
- Utilises strong domain knowledge and experience to provide consultative approach to understanding client needs and then architecting, documenting, presenting and demonstrating software and services solutions.
- Works closely with internal clients to develop and close pipeline opportunities
- Interpersonal skills and expertise are critical to responding to daily customer-centric activities.
- Constantly defies the status quo to come up with solutions to enhance the daily work;
- Investigates and evaluate different technologies
- Interested in Advanced Technologies (robotics, AI solution, video / image analytics, NLP, NLU, NLG etc)
- Experience in Web and Mobile Development (Full Stack will be advantage)
- Working on innovative internal and customer engagements involving a confluence of AI/Machine
- Learning in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Passionate and self-motivated individuals
- Develop an AI MVP solution that addresses company's problems
- Perform the necessary statistical modeling, data engineering and analysis, coding, testing, validation and, occasionally, deployment to ensure accurate and scalable AI solution
- Prepare training materials for AI apprentices, conduct the training and mentor them throughout the project duration Practice agile methodology in project execution