Asia Access rights Helpdesk Assistant Manager
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA, Singapore Branch
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
This role is responsible for • Receiving and making phone calls to assist users for incidents related to access rights authorizations. • Management and verification of technical IT accesses for CA-PBS client banks. • Processing end-users requests received by the Access rights Helpdesk for IT access related topics.
Analysis, development and evaluation activities:
- With dedicated tools, organizing the flow of requests for access rights, processing creations, modifications and deletions, efficiently, quickly and accurately;
- Provide quality support for users who contact the Security Helpdesk.
Communication, contact, animation and sales activities:
- Frequent phone contacts with many users;
- Daily contacts with the users of the applications, whether they are employees of CA Indosuez Group, entities or external client banks;
- Daily contacts with the Swiss Security Team for organization, synchronization and reporting;
- Regular contacts with all departments of CA-PBS on the use or implementation of new functions, modules, applications and products.
Financial and control activities :
- Regularly perform consistency and security checks on existing accesses
- Perform periodic statistics.
All above tasks cover requests from CA-PBS Asian client banks and request written in English from European client banks.
- Minimum 5 years Experience in IT, telemarketing or helpdesk and banking
-Good oral and written communication skills;
- Stress resistance;
- Good analytical and synthetic mind;
- Team player and interpersonal skills;
- Being a force for bringing forward proposals to improve the existing;
- Human qualities, good contact with people, great listening skills, team spirit, sense of values and respect for others;
- Methodical and great discipline;
- Being responsive to a problem, put in place the necessary emergency measures and document them;
- Know how to define and manage the priorities of his work.