Asset Management Associate
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
Working alongside the CEO, the Asset Management Associate will be part of the team responsible for managing the firm's portfolio. In this role you will be expected to monitor and enhance the performance of investments and then create robust recommendations to the senior management team.
Our client is a well recognised and sizeable real estate and property firm that is part of a much larger group. They have been in Asia for a short time, however already have significant assets in their portfolio. Their reach covers India, South East Asia, Greater China, Japan, Korea and ANZ out of the office based in Singapore.
Day to day, the responsibilities of the Asset Management Associate will vary. The main components however will usually be the following:-
- Providing analytical support to Asset Management, Portfolio Management and Investment Management teams
- Liaison with the external asset managers to monitor and enhance the performance of investments
- Responsible for portfolio reporting
- Underwriting of investments, which includes financial analysis and the support of investment assumptions
- Preparation and presentation of investment proposals
- Transaction management, which includes supporting the due diligence exercise of investments while liaising with internal teams and third-party advisors
- Provide analytical and market research support for new investment initiatives
In order to be considered for the Asset Management Associate role, candidates must be able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial drive, a business development focused vision and a win at all costs nature. The Asian real estate market is a rough and tumble environment that my client is keen to dominate. Requirements we will be filtering using are:-
- Strong academic background, with focus on real estate investments/valuations /management
- Minimum 2 years of experience in real estate investment management/asset management/portfolio management
- Deep understanding of target markets
- Strong English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Preference for additional language skills, especially Mandarin, for comms with clients and assets
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholders
A market leading salary and bonus package are on offer for the right candidate.