Asset Management VP Internal Audit
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
A strong internal audit division is looking for a VP to assist with internal audits for asset management. Great opportunity to work with a well respected manager. Minimal travel Urgent role
You will lead or participate in the audit of the Bank’s business, financial, operational and regulatory audit of Asset Management entities and Alternative Investments entities such as Venture Management and Global Capital. The team will perform different types of audits such as global, thematic or business portfolio audits of the Bank’s Head Office Operations as well as its regional subsidiaries.
You will plan, organize, execute and complete the internal audits including the preparation of an audit plan and audit report. You should be well-versed in assessing business/operational risks and controls and related regulations with right focus on outcome, as well as able to recommend business-focused solutions to improve risk management practices. As a business partner, you will also play an advisory role as a specialist or subject matter expert.
- Relevant degree, with at least 8 years of audit experience in reputable accounting firms or financial institutions. Professional certifications such as CIA, CPA, CFA, FRM and Dip in Banking & Finance will be an added advantage. Those with compliance or operational experience in risk management and/or control processes could be considered.
- Good knowledge of business, products and services related to fund management, alternative investments, treasury and related custodian services.
- Familiar with Banking laws & regulations and laws/rules/practices such as Company Act, SFA, SGX rules & regulations, CPF (Investment Schemes) governing the asset management and alternative investments activities.
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines and cope with change and diversity in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communications and writing skills