Assistant Accounts Supervisor
Assistant Accounts Supervisor Property Asset Management What this job involves:
What we can do for you:
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Handle recurring billings and ad hoc billings within stipulated deadline.
- Prepare and complete full set of accounts assigned which includes billings, collections, banking, payments and schedules.
- Prepare arrears report as required by management / clients.
- Ensure arrears management procedures are conformed to at all time.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Assist with tax audits and ensure timely submission of tax returns (GST/VAT and GST)
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Support month-end closing process by ensuring journals, schedules
- and year-end close process
- Assist with statutory audit for year end purposes to ensure prompt submission of draft FS within scheduled deadline.
- Provide administrative support whenever assigned including mails management.
- Provide support duties assigned by the management.
- Handle auditors / banks / lawyers / clients / customer requests or enquiries.
- Provide support for administrative role which includes Car Parking, etc.
- Report work at either JLL office or Client office.
- Ensure all collections are entered correctly with 100% accuracy and timely.
- Ensure all payments are entered correctly with 100% accuracy and timely.
- Ensure arrears management procedures are followed up at all times.
- Ensure 100% submission of financial reports to Managers before stipulated deadline and forward to client.
- Ensure that all sites under own portfolio be 100% adherence to OMS requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Financial Reporting Standard or GAAP principles
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
Apply today! JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.