Our client a leading Financial services company is looking to hire an Assistant Director with solid experience in Financial & Management Reporting.
- Manage the day-to day finance operation (invoicing, payments, accounting, etc) of the firm.
- Responsible for drawing up the monthly, quarterly, and annual financials.
- Support the audit process and work with the external auditors and ensure that accounts are filed with the relevant authorities.
- Prepare the various financial analyses and presentations.
- Responsible for the quarterly forecasts and annual budget exercise.
- Manage the head office cost and recharges to local business units (‘LBUs’). These include billings, payments and ensuring proper transfer pricing documentation are in place to support the recharges.
- Liaise with external advisors and to provide information for tax filing, etc.
- Manage and be the secretary of the quarterly Audit Committee of EHC; works involved liaising with various stakeholders such as Group-wide Internal Audit (‘GWIA’), TAX, Auditor, Compliance, etc. in preparation for the Audit Committee, taking Minutes at the Audit Committee and follow up the action items arising from the Audit Committee.
- Qualified CA or CPA with a degree in Accounting
- 7+ years overall experience with at least 5 at Big 4 in senior manager position with the remaining in multinational financial services industry
- Possess hands-on experience in preparing consolidated financial/management reports.
- Hands-on and at the same time strategic. Ability to work at all levels (operational, tactical and strategic)
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to effectively communicate analytical basis and conclusions with senior management team.
- Strong written and communication skills in English is a must.