• Market leader in RE investment company • Exciting learning opportunity
About Our Client
Leading real estate investment and capital management company. Job Description
• Responsible for the full spectrum of finance functions for the REIT in accordance with statutory requirements, company policies and procedures.
• Provide guidance to the finance team and review and approve AR & GL transactions, audit schedules and various reconciliations.
• Preparation of cash flow projections, preparation and reviewing of monthly and quarterly reports, drafting of audited financial statements, and preparing of corporate tax information.
• Timely preparation and accurate reporting of financial matters / results and management reports, analysis of results, forecast and budgeting, GST reporting.
• Liaison with other business teams on finance operations matters and auditors and tax consultants on audit and taxation matters.
• Assist in updates and implementation of improvements to finance policies, internal controls, systems and processes.
• Assist in other ad-hoc assignments as required (i.e. tax audit, etc.), including SAP system enhancements. The Successful Applicant
• Possess a Degree in Accountancy or ACCA with CPA qualifications.
• At least 4 years of relevant accounting and / or audit experience with at least 2 years of REIT reporting experience preferred.
• Proficient in MS Office, SAP, FRS and company Act and other accounting regulatory requirements.
• Candidates with REIT experience will have an added advantage.
• Candidates from big 4 auditing firms with relevant industry knowledge are welcome to apply. What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to learn from the market leader in RE investment.