Assistant Finance Manager - Private Equity Real Estate Fund
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia , EA Licence No: 15C7420
- 21 Sep 17
An excellent opportunity to join a leading private equity real estate funds and be a part of their finance team.
- Preparation of annual financial statements including IFRS and Local GAAP.
- Fund Reporting including NAV, waterfall and distribution models.
- Lead contact for the audit, tax and budgeting.
- Monitoring of cash positions and overall liquidity of the Fund and recommending calls/distribution
- Reviewing the work of external fund service providers
- Assistance with special projects as required.
- Degree in finance or accounting or related disciplines with CPA, CA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Min. 5 years accounting experience in a fund house, fund services or big 4 accounting firm.
- Exposure to fund structures and/or Real Estate vehicles would be viewed positively but is not essential.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- English & Chinese mandatory to liaise with Mandarin speaking teams
You may send your resume to me at email@example.com or apply to this job.
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret to inform that only short-listed applicants would be notified