Assistant Manager/Manager, Consumer Loan Operations (Group Operations & Technology)
Staff will be performing credit administration of HDB & Private Residential Home Loans which entails:
• Processing and instructing Loan Administration on:
a) disbursement/ availment credit facilities.
b) payment of valuation/ legal fees
c) partial capital/ Bridging Loan/ Short Term Loan repayment; and
d) repricing of loans
e) CPF Form 4Bs/ Form Arrears/ Form 100.
f) restructuring of credit facilities after disbursement, e.g. revision of loan tenor; and
• Arranging for fire insurance
• Liaise with external and internal parties on the loan documentation (e.g. law firm, valuer, frontliners, CCA & CSL)
• Perform safe-keeping of security documents with Custodian via CLIMS
• Processing and checking of Tuition Fee Loan (TFL), Student Assistance Loan (SAL), Study Loan and Overseas Student Program (OSP)
• Performing of admin functions (i.e. opening & sorting of incoming TF, SAL, Study Loan & OSP, photocopy, sorting and filing of documents, dispatch, matching and filing of acknowledgement from Loan Admin, Custodian and Account Services).
• Retrieval of application/ credit files when required, other ad-hoc requests that may come in.
• Liaising with Branches and customers on discrepancies cases.
*LI-SS Qualifications Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Competencies):
- Knowledge : Mortgage Loan documentation knowledge
- Computer literacy : Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Excel/ MS Word/ Powerpoint),
Experience in coding (VBA, SQL)
- Attitude : Responsible, meticulous and able to cope well under pressure and able to
work independently as well as in a team; ability to manage
stakeholders expectations effectively and be a team player as in a team