Assistant Manager - Credit Risk (Growing Asian Bank)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
This is an exciting credit risk role with one of the Asian banks located here in Singapore.
Our client is an Asian bank with extensive operations globally and a key presence in Singapore. The business cuts across Investment banking, Corporate banking and trade finance solutions.
Reporting to the Head of Risk, you will be responsible for
- Preparing credit risk reports including Chinese reports to Head Office in China
- Credit transactions limit set-up in the banking system and limit adjustments
- Evaluating corporate credit risk relating to credit terms and conditions prior to draw down of facilities, to ensure full compliance and adherence prior to sign-off
- Liaising with Branch's front-office and back-office departments in processing of credit transactions
- Monthly portfolio impairment (FRS9 ECL) assessment, quarterly RWA report and stress testing.
* Bachelor's Degree in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience, required
* At least five years of experience within commercial banking risk management
* Strong experience in FRS9 ECL impairment model and portfolio stress testing
* Strong verbal and written communication, collaboration, and time management skills
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of personnel
* Strong ability to communicate in Mandarin both written and spoken in order to report back to Head Office in China
Competitive salary and benefit package.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Devan Nanthacumar on +65 6416 9879.