Assistant Manager, Business-Development Sales (1-year contract, with strong possiblity of conversion to Perm subject to good performance)
- Competitive salary
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Lion Global Investors Ltd
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
As an institutional sales person with the Business Development Division, the candidate will work together with the team to grow LGI’s institutional business.
The candidate will be part of the institutional sales team which will develop and execute marketing strategies with the aim of building LGI’s institutional client business. The individual will work closely with the team to actively seek out business opportunities, and closely follow up on business opportunity leads. As part of the sales process, the individual will also need to collaborate with internal teams to successfully win mandates and raise assets.
Key responsibilities would include:
• Actively work with the team to grow LGI’s book of institutional business through acquiring additional mandates with prospects and existing clients.
• Support the team in preparing the information and materials requested by clients.
• Contribute to the development of the institutional business’ strategy.
• Manage client relationships through active follow-ups on requests by working closely with the client servicing/fund services team, with the aim of expanding the existing client relationships
• Prepare business report and handle business agreement related issues
• Relevant Degree, preferably with a focus in finance or business
• At least 3 years of working experience in the financial industry
• Results driven with strong attention to detail
• Strong work and team ethics, and a high level of integrity and dedication
• Accomplished independent worker, with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of colleagues in a fast-paced environment
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Creative thinker with an open mind to learn an explore new areas and opportunities