Assistant Manager, Digital (Product Owner)
• Drive digital shift
• Define digital product/platform vision
• Manage digital product/platform backlog
• Oversee digital product/platform development stages Responsibilities
The StarHub Digital team is looking for a Digital Product/platform Owner to support the transformation of digital service capabilities for consumer and enterprise customers and take the existing digital service capabilities and user experiences to the next level.
In this role, you will be part of the Digital Service team that is accountable for the end-to-end strategy, digital product/platform management, roadmap to delivery for Digital Service. You will collaborate with business teams, partners and delivery teams to maximize the value of the digital product/platform.
• Own a digital product/platform vision and take responsibility for business outcomes
• Define the digital product/platform requirements and ensure the scope and product/platform domains are understood by all stakeholders
• Create, refine, estimate and prioritize the product/platform backlogs
• Define sprint goal, participate in sprint planning and product backlog refinement, daily Scrum, sprint review and retrospective
• Work with the SCRUM Master, technical delivery team, providing ongoing support & customer insight to help deliver successful digital product Requirements
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Agile Product Management, preferably in a digital and mobile application.
• Degree in Business Management / Marketing / Information Technology / relevant field of studies
• Certified SCRUM Product/platform Owner or equivalent or experience working with SCRUM methodologies is an added advantage
• Possess a good balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
• Experience in mapping business processes, workflow models, wireframes and prototyping
• Possess risk management, design thinking, problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
• A strong team player who is able to work well within cross functional team structure
• Possess strong written and verbal communication *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.