- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 05 Oct 17
Assistant Manager, Fund Services
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.To work together with the existing Alternative Investment Fund team; assisting with the supervision of day-to-day operational functions of fund administration and building of expertise within the team to meet the following objectives:
1) Adherence to the established controls and procedures.
2) Provide prompt service deliveries and ensure responses to client queries are prompt. Where necessary, be the "subject-matter-expert" in this field and represent department in necessary discussion with stakeholders/clients.
3) Ensure accuracy and completeness of client investment records maintenance.
4) Ensure timely delivery of reports to clients within the agreed deadline.
5) Be cost-effective.
6) Optimize utilization of resources.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 3 years business/financial experience, preferably in the financial services/investment or fund administration industry
- Broad knowledge of banking operation and banking practice.
- Thorough knowledge of fund administration process and industry accounting standards.
- Ability to handle variety of fast changing situations in terms of work pressure and clients' requirements.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and procedural skills.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31/10/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.