Assistant Manager, Sales and Services - Sales, Distribution and Business Development
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Manager, Sales and Services.
In this role, you will
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- To provide administrative support to the team in handling the execution of all wealth management products within deadline and maintaining the sales records.
- To ensure strict compliance with key focus on control and procedural adherence to prevent any operational error.
- To examine all accounts opened are in compliance with Singapore Anti Money Laundering Guidelines and meeting the Data Standard in completing core and Know Your Client fields.
- To ensure that the service principles and standards are follow to achieve the service benchmark.
- To work closely with internal colleagues to resolve enquiries and investigate customer complaints promptly and efficiently, within reasonable timeline.
- To provide operational support to the team as part of delivering high level of service standard and teamwork.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Through attainment of a degree at a recognised university or through some years of experience in a retail banking environment with strong focus on service.
- Preferably with experience in dealing with people is an advantage.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people of varying background.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A0XM
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited