- Our Client, an established company in the IT industry is seeking for a suitable candidate to join them
- Attractive salary and staff benefits
- New role owing to business expansion
- Degree in Accountancy with 5 years of relevant working experiences
- Experience from Commercial industries will be advantageous
- Candidate who has experience in Forex and Loan Management will be preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Responsible for day to day treasury cash management activities including cash report, FX settlements, payments & liquidity funding.
- Handle Bank Account Opening, update of authorised signatories and KYC requirements
- Loan management including all aspects of loan and bond issuance documentation, loan roll-over and settlementss
- Responsible for keeping proper record for all treasury transactions
- Budgeting and liquidity forecast, analysis and trends
- Prepare monthly treasury and other reports as required under the Standard Operating Procedure of Treasury
- Undertake any other duties as required
- Interested applicants please send detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with your current and expected salary or call 6697 7880 during office hours for a detailed discussion.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Aw Hui Na
Direct Line: 6697 7880
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1328039