Assistant Relationship Manager, International Markets (AVP)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 08 Mar 18 2018-03-08
We are currently working with a global private bank to recruit for an Assistant Relationship Manager for the International Market (AVP).
My client is a global private bank with a strong footprint across all dynamic markets. Renowned for their strong brand name and cohesive company culture, they are currently looking for a successful and driven individual to join them as Assistant Relationship Manager for the International Markets. This role is at an AVP level.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Respond promptly and accurately to all instructions from clients
- Assisting in KYC checks and account openings during onboarding process
- Regular reviewing of client portfolio for necessary updates
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in a Private Bank
- Possess CACS Paper 1 and 2 preferred
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6595 6996 for a confidential discussion.