Assistant Relationship Manager, Private Banking, Consumer Banking Group
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position,
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
DBS’ Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client’s needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions.
- Support Relationship Managers (RMs) to provide excellent service to high net-worth clients so as to achieve client retention
- Partner Client, Business Support and service providers to ensure timely transaction processing and service delivery of clients’ requirements
- Understanding of all desk administration and ability to manage the meetings and travel arrangements of RMs
- Understand client requirements and assist RMs in daily maintenance of account relationships
- Act as the client key interface over initiation of clients’ instructions, monitor funds for payment, prepare clients’ fax instructions, forms and loan disbursement instruction
- Ability to understand issues and appropriately escalate to Management in a timely fashion
- Initiate account openings / closures / update instruction checklists and interface with client to ensure completion of documentation requirements
- Ensure timely follow up on client calls / queries
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Track and follow up on outstanding documentation and client outstanding fee payments
- Bachelors Degree with at least 3 years experience in a banking service role
- Possess knowledge of banking products and services such as foreign exchange, bonds, equities, derivatives, fund management products and financial structures
- Possess knowledge of bank and regulatory requirements
- Meticulous and a good team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.