Assistant VP, Corporate Account Services & eServices Manager, Group Technology & Operations
Posting Date: 31-Dec-2020
Location: Alexandra, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
- Lead a team to handle customer setup and static maintenance for corporate customers
- Manage the daily operations, key performance and risk indicators
- Manage and support projects/ initiatives/ enhancement requests to ensure business and operation requirements, timeline and budget are met
- Identify Opportunity to improve operations efficiency, productivity and service quality
- Investigate any discrepancies, exceptions and non-compliance, and inform the Department Head promptly of any unusual or exceptional activities
- Ensure operation efficiency and manage operational risk and internal controls.
- Ensure the Bank's policies, guidelines, control and compliance requirements are strictly adhered to
- Liaise with various business units and key stakeholders to fulfill the regulatory, compliance and business
Be a part of UOB Family
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Operations preferably customer setup and static maintenance for corporate customers
- Strong leadership skill
- Self-driven, dependable and able to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Effective communication skills with proficiency in writing and presentations
- Strong analytical, systemic and problem solving skills with the ability to deep dive into issues & details
- Strong execution skill in implementing process and system changes
- Proficient in English (both written and spoken)
- Creative, Exhibit Drive
- Can Multi task and work under pressure.
- Meticulous and diligent with an eye-for-details
- Able to provide strong support in achieivng department and division goals
Apply now and make a difference.