Assistant VP, HSM Security Administrator, CISO
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
Assistant VP, HSM Security Administrator, CISOResponsibilities
- Create and manage HSM key administration processes and documentation.
- Administer HSM cryptographic keys to facilitate the creation, storing and secure distribution of keys to internal and external systems.
- Maintain and support new cryptographic applications and/or systems procedures and enhancements as part of implementation planning.
- Provide operational support relating to HSMs issues, including hardware replacement, hardware setup and changes to parameter settings.
- Responsible for understanding and configuring HSM product settings according to business and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining HSM crypto key information store in a key database.
- Provide administrative support for maintenance of HSM renewal contracts, nominations of key custodians
- Diploma/Degree Holder
- At least 3-6 years of relevant experience in supporting HSM administration
- Clear understanding with experience in industry encryption standards, data transmission techniques, cryptographic key generation and management, complete asymmetric and symmetric cryptography, Hardware Security Module (HSM) devices, PIN networks, and payment networks standards, including tokenization and EMV Operating Rules and Regulations
- Must be process oriented and organized
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of managers, subject matter experts and operators
- Must be able to communicate ideas, both in written and verbal, in a clear, concise and professional manner; including technical writing skills
- Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within an organization, fostering collaboration internally/externally with vendors and staff