Assistant VP, Unified Comms Infrastructure Tech Lead, Group Infrastructure and Platform Services
Posting Date: 03-Oct-2021
Location: SG, Alexandra
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
- As a Technical Team Lead takes responsibility for client satisfaction on project deliverables.
- Manage projects, engineering design of Avaya Call Center Infrastructure (Avaya CM, System Manager, Session Manager, Session Border Controller, Gateway and etc)
- Manage the Telephony integration with Contact Centre application (Voice/Experience Portal IVR, Avaya POM, WFO, ACR and CMS)
- Ensures the interface and dependencies between infrastructure and application teams are validated
- Collaborate with vendor and business users effectively
- Ability to work independently with strong sense of ownership and commitment.
- Ability to provide guidance to the team whenever necessary
- Able to articulate complex technical solutions to a wide audience
- Must be able to work in a fast paced work environment
Be a part of UOB Family
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in telecommunications
- 15+ years' experience as Senior UC Engineer in banking or telecommunications industry including a minimum of 5+ years in technical Lead role for UC/ CC enterprise solutions
- Preferred hands on experience of Unified communication (CM, SMGR, SM, AES, AMS, Breeze, Gateway, Session Border Controller), and Contact Center Application (Avaya IX contact Center, CMS, WFO, ACR, Experience portal and AutoDailer)
- Experience in Unified Communication and Contact Center technology platforms
- Familiar with Digital Signal Processing, voices codecs (G711/G729), telephony signally (ISDN PRI/H323/SIP) and telephony protocols
- Supervise engineers and provide guidance
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.