Assistant VP / Manager, Client Acquisition Manager, Privilege Banking
Posting Date: 11-Jan-2021
Location: Singapore, SG, 048616
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services. Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations. Job Responsibilities
As part of the Client Acquisition Team, you will acquire high affluent customers for UOB Privilege Banking and Privilege Reserve
. You will work closely with Privilege Banking Client Advisors (CAs) and Privilege Reserve Senior Client Advisors (SCA) to provide and deliver a Total Wealth Management experience to new and existing high affluent clients. Your key responsibilities include:
- Acquisition of high affluent clients with Asset Under Management of $350,000 & above via various channels such as tele-prospecting, networking and Privilege events, in Singapore and regional countries.
- Perform account opening and promote a suite of exclusive depository products and services.
- Primary market focus: Malaysia & Vietnam
Be a part of UOB Family
- Minimum recognised degree
- Strong interpersonal, negotiating and communication skills
- Highly driven to excel and thrive within a fast paced working environment
- Experience / Ability to liaise with clientele from respective markets Malaysia and Vietnam
- Ability to travel regionally if required
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.