TOM Singapore is currently supporting a real estate private equity firm in identifying Assistant Vice President candidates to join their team in the Singapore office. These are permanent positions. The firm is rapidly expanding their Asian presence and provides best in class accounting and administration services to real estate investment entities and portfolios across the Asia Pacific region.
- Responsible for Management Fee process including: preparation of fee schedules, invoicing, capitalization and ongoing queries;
- Responsible for preparation and collation of Board Pack materials for Board Meetings of privately-owned investment entities;
- Liaise and coordinate the Board Meetings, to be attended by various teams from different jurisdictions;
- Review of bookkeeping, annual accounts and other financial reports for the shared entities within the fund structures;
- Review / preparation of local GAAP (and/or IFRS as required) financial statements;
- Liaise and assist with accounting team to ensure proper recording of transactions for shared entities, including allocation to projects within shared entities;
- Responsible for handling of day-to-day queries and approvals on Accounts Payables, Cash Management, GST treatments, etc.
- Intercompany reconciliations and regular intercompany settlements where applicable;
- Deliver quarterly cash allocation and analysis reports and coordinate sign off;
- Monitor the solvency of shared entities on a project and entity basis;
- Coordinate and produce tax and external audit documentation to ensure timely completion;
- Review / preparation of consolidation schedule for a group of entities across various jurisdictions.
Tax Structuring and Compliance
- Ensure that all tax filings are kept up to date for the SPVs;
- Ensure legal and statutory compliance through liaison with legal advisors.
- Monitor liquidity and cash management for projects within shared entities.
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives for all financial reporting processes;
- Liaison with 3rd party administrators and finance teams across Asia and Europe;
- Ad hoc project work.
- 7 years’ + experience in a relevant industry
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelors (or equivalent) in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics
- Private Equity Real Estate, Fund Administration experience desirable
- Strong Communication Skills
Should you hold the above skills and experience & would like to explore this role further - please forward your CV in application. We will contact you, should you be placed on our shortlist.