Assistant Vice President/Senior Associate - Connectivity Solutions
- Will commensurate with experience
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Based in Singapore, and as part of the SGX Market Data and Connectivity team, the incumbent will be involved in the product development around connectivity and access services for SGX markets.
• Create and develop new products around market connectivity and access.
• Enhance exist products to improve product features and product brand value.
• Identify and address impediments to wider adoption by the target customer groups and solve such issues to grow revenues.
• Implementation/roll out and commercialization of the products (e.g. defining fees, creating marketing collaterals etc.)
• Take business ownership of the developed product, services or platforms Job
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in a Financial Exchange, Buy side, Sell side or related Financial Exchange services vendor environment with an appropriate degree
• Strong Business acumen and project management required for structuring product roll-out; must be hands-on person
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities to meet unit ‘s deadlines
• Ability to work independently and manage/collaborate in a matrix structure with competing priorities
• Has the ability to engage with different levels and groups of stakeholders including customers/business partners, sales, products and technical teams
• Ability to establish and manage professional Business-to-Business and Business-to-Customer relationships.
• Effective interpersonal, written and communication skills
• Good knowledge of Financial Markets technology ecosystem
• Possess experience in product management and/or product development