Assistant Vice President – IT Security (Cloud and DevOps Security Engineer)
Design, build and implement security controls for Private Cloud, Container platform and DevOps pipeline. The Job
- Evaluate, design and implement security-focused tools and services for Cloud, Container and CICD pipeline, and integrate with security operations and identity and access management solutions.
- Serves as security Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Cloud computing, container orchestration, and CI/CD pipeline. Provide guidance on security best practices to internal teams.
- Work with various teams to deploy security solutions that will enable continuous and automated enforcement of security controls, such as hardened container image; compliance assurance monitoring; and runtime protection against threats.
- Implement proactive security monitoring and alerting, and integrate with existing monitoring infrastructure, to collect actionable security alerts and automate remediation.
- Evaluate architectural designs and perform security reviews with engineering teams. Facilitate security review activities such as penetration testing, secure code reviews, and design/architecture security reviews.
- Support security incident management by performing security analysis and investigations of security incidents involving the cloud / container / CICD components.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.