Assistant Vice President – Securities Services Outsourcing Enablement Manager
The individual will be part of the Securities Services Technology team (based in Singapore) and will be responsible for Outsourcing enablement. The role is critical to ensure compliance of Securities Services to local regulatory requirements in Asia, and the relevant Cross Border Data Clearance which exist in Asia.
The person will ensure that outsourcing approvals are obtained for Asia Securities Services outsourcing initiatives and that Citi is compliant to all the in-country regulatory requirements and Citi policies pertaining to outsourcing. The individual would be responsible for the annual due diligence of approved outsourcing proposals, and would also be responsible for centralized monitoring and tracking. As part of this the individual would be working on the necessary documentation and would need to liase with Technology leads, Product partners, Compliance, Legal, Cross Border Data Clearance team, Country outsourcing, Procurement etc.
In addition the individual would also drive other governance related and risk and control initiatives for Asia Securities Services Tech.
Job Family Group:
- Candidate is expected to have at least 4 years' experience in a Compliance or Risk & Control function in bank
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment pertaining to technology outsourcing and versed with outsourcing documentation such as TRM
- Strong Coordination skills would need to work across various functions in Citi - Technology, Business, Legal, Compliance, procurement, Finance and respective Country offices
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong financial, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Self-drive, with a passion for change, acts with extreme sense of urgency and is passionate about delivering
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization
- Meticulous planner with a tremendous attention to detail, managing through complexity and dependency
Technology Job Family:
Technology Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting