Our client, who is a MNC Corporate Bank is looking for experienced individuals who has previously done project management related to banking projects, ideally with KYC Implementation OR enhancements to join their team.
Do take note that this role may require to travel overseas (around 20% of the time) - Situation may change when required.
- Undertake a BA role to facilitate APAC KYC/AML system project implementation/enhancement
- Liaise with relevant parties and ensure project delivery is on track
- Ensure successful delivery of system implementation/enhancement
- Report project status to stakeholder management regularly
- Understand, collate and document user’s requirements
- Translate business case into functional requirements
- Review functional specification document from vendor
- Develop sanity test scripts and training material
- Perform sanity testing and conduct user training
- Provide post-implementation support
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Strong functional knowledge in KYC or/and AML Knowledge
- CAMS certification or PMP certification would be an added advantage
- At least 5 years of working experience within Corporate Banking
- Demonstrate track record of successful project execution and implementation
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong communication, presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Overseas travel may be required ( as and when)
For interested parties, kindly send in your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
Capita Pte Ltd | EA License No.: 08C2893 | RCB No. 200701282M
Registration No.: R1550615 (Romero Abdullah @Romero Yap Loy Fatt)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.