Assistant Vice President, Automation Analyst, UOBAM
Posting Date: 18-Feb-2021
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: UOB Asset Management Ltd About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department UOB Asset Management
is a leading Asian asset manager with award-winning investment expertise in fixed income and equities. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer global investment management expertise to individuals, institutions and corporations from a regional network spanning Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Japan and beyond. Our comprehensive product suite includes innovative solutions covering retail unit trusts, exchange-traded funds and customised portfolio management services. Job Responsibilities
- Document work processes of each business units and propose areas of improvement. Advocate use of business process management methodologies such as DMAIC, PDCA.
- Lead change management and secure buy-in with stakeholders. Execute improvement initiatives using good project management practises.
- Measures and communicate improvement benefits before and after improvement. Showcase improvement made and motivate others.
- Develop process automation quick-wins using RPA tools or similar. Collaborate with business intelligence and IT teams on other automation opportunities, short and long term
Be a part of UOB Family
- Highly proficient with business process improvement methodologies such as Six-Sigma DMAIC.
- Experience in business process management and change management.
- Creative in enabling business units to streamline business processes, including deploying robotic process automation (RPA) software to drive productivity.
- Data driven and well versed in automation scripting.
- Degree in Computer Science / Finance (or equivalent) with minimum 7-10 years of relevant working experience in Asset Management industry.
- Clear communicator (written, verbal, interpretive) - to ensure ability to write documentation, and communicate with business analysts and developers and stakeholders
- Creative and critical-thinking in problem-solving, and appreciates details with ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Sense of ownership / responsibility with assignments with can-do attitude
- Independent worker with excellent time management and strong organisational skills in a fast-paced, deadline-centric and multi-hatted environment
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.