Corporate Banking Control Office for Asia (CBCO) - Credit Control Department 4 (CCD4)
- Conduct credit assessment for Financial Institutions, including performing rating evaluation and limits review for new/existing counterparties
- Work closely with Relationship Managers to formulate well-reasoned credit recommendations by balancing risk and business needs
- Perform credit monitoring of portfolio through keeping abreast of latest financial performance, news, external rating actions etc.
- Assume reporting responsibilities, including tracking of covenants and conditions/instructions imposed by Credit Division
- Ensure compliance with HO and branch credit policies rules and procedures
- Recognised degree in Business, Accountancy, Economics or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of relevant FI credit experience, particularly with exposure to Asia & Oceania region
- Good Microsoft Office Skills (Excel/Word/PowerPoint); proficiency with Bloomberg is preferred
- Other qualities sought include good written English, strong analytical and excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.