Assistant Vice President, Credit Analyst, Group Corporate Banking
Posting Date: 07-Jun-2021
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Wholesale Bank
function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients. Job Responsibilities
Job Requirements Skills and Experience
- Prepare Executive Summary / Credit Approval Summary, Credit Risk Ratings of Accounts, Constant Review and Monitoring of Accounts
- Prepare Credit Variations / Exception Recommendations and Report Preparation
- Assist overseas GRMs in preparing Executive Summary / Credit Approval Summary for new and existing cases whereby CBS is the lending unit
- Conduct Credit Analysis on existing portfolio of CBS
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Corporate Credit Analysis, Corporate Sales or Relationship Management
- Strong client relationship management skills and aspire to build a sales-oriented career
- Presentable, dynamic, dedicated, self-driven and highly motivated
- Strong analytical skills with a good grasp of financial analysis
- Ability to understand risk drivers of the corporate market
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Be a part of UOB Family
- Minimum a recognised degree in Business Administration, Accountancy, Banking and Finance
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.