Internal Audit Office for Asia (AIAO) – Credit Examination (CRE)
- Responsible as a credit auditor, including Examiner-in-Charge, (3rd line of defence for the bank) for performing on-site credit review of all credit risk related exposures in MUFG Bank and related entities/subsidiaries in the Asia region by undertaking reviews of credits and effectiveness of credit management, as requested by the Examiner-in-Charge or Credit Examination Office Management.
- Responsible for performing off-site credit examinations (reviews of credit files for appropriateness of borrower rating and its processes)
- Responsible for continuous monitoring of the countries in the region: economic conditions, business policies and credit portfolio of the branches, major credit customers, and Head Office divisions located in Singapore and other offices in Asia, etc.
- At least 5 years of direct credit management experience (and in particularly, credit analysis experience) in wholesale banking, leading to good quality credit skills with the ability to identify and analyze key credit risks factors, assign accurate ratings, evaluate material credit risk management elements and assess strengths and weaknesses.
- Degree in Accountancy/Banking/Finance with prior experience within the banking and financial sector
- Possess strong knowledge of risk management frameworks, credit risk and different financial instruments. Good commercial banking knowledge demonstrated by depth of market experience.
- Knowledge of complex credit such as structured finance, non-recourse property-related transactions, etc.
- Either in credit offices or marketing offices, deep credit analysis experience in large corporates, which are, for example, listed in domestic or foreign stock exchanges, and/or operate globally as multinational corporates
- Experience in project finance, trade finance, managing problem credit, etc. will be beneficial
- Experience in credit risk management, internal audit or compliance will be beneficial
- Candidates with experience and background in credit analysis, credit approval, marketing, credit risk management and audit may be considered relevant
- Demonstrate a high level of leadership and interpersonal skills (as expected to team lead during credit risk review audit).
- Communication skills – good oral and written skills with ability to influence. Candidates equipped with ASEAN foreign language skills will be preferred, though not high priority.
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.