Assistant Vice President, Financial Control
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Financial Control
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Overview of Division/Department
Our Financial Control (FCD) is in charge of the financial and managerial accounting, tax reporting and financial controls in the Singapore Office.
(Internal Corporate Title: Assistant Manager)
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Financial reporting and control, including Head Office, MAS and Statutory reporting
- Assisting and supporting in the efficient/effective execution and coordination of the functions of the department
- Training and supervision of junior staff
- Assisting in compliance and advisory work in relation to regulatory and accounting matters
- Participating in Finance-related projects as assigned
What you should have:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a bank - auditors with banking audit experience will also be considered for this role
- Conversance with financial reporting standards and regulatory changes
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to multitask will help the candidate perform successfully in this role
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"