Assistant Vice President, Global Project Finance - Power & Utilities
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
Global Project Finance Department, Asia Office - Power & Utilities
Overview of Division/Department
Our Global Project Finance Department - Asia Office (GPFD) is responsible for the project finance business in Asia, excluding Japan. Power & Utilities team strives to provide market leading debt financing and advisory services to our clients in the South East Asia region, pertaining to the power and utilities sector.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
(Internal Corporate Title: Assistant Manager)
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Executing of Project Finance transactions in mainly the South East Asia region
- Providing lead support to senior team members in financial advisory and major debt arrangements
- Preparing of pitch books, advisory reports and marketing materials to promote business in both advisory and lending functions, and presenting analysis and findings to clientss
- Supporting in marketing and collection of market intelligence
- Conducting relevant due diligence to mitigate credit risks and preparing credit applications to obtain credit approvals by coordinating with various related stakeholders
- Performing cash flow modeling to examine robustness of project economics in a range of scenarios as well as proposing of appropriate debt pricing levels to manage risk profile and adhere to profitability guidelines
What you should have:
- At least a Degree in Business or Banking & Finance with a minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience in project finance
- Strong cash flow modeling skills required
- Familiarity with principles of project finance, project execution, cash-flow based capital project analysis
- Willing to travel to regionally when required
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"