Assistant Vice President, Operations Planning
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
Asia & Oceania Administration Department - Operations Planning
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Overview of Division/Department
Our Operations Planning (OPD), a member of our Asia & Oceania Administration Department, is responsible for planning, promoting and coordinating activities necessary to maintain and improve the quality of Mizuho's operational infrastructures.
(Internal Corporate Title: Assistant Manager)
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Planning, coordinating and maintaining of Business Continuity Management processes
- Reviewing and stream lining existing Internal Operation Procedures for purposes of recovery planning
- Coordinating projects and supporting other departments/divisions within the organization on aspects such as business impact analysis and operation risk assessment and controlss
- Improving operational efficiency, accuracy and stability through constant liaisons with business lines and awareness of business continuity/industrial trends
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders by exhibiting consistent level of collaboration, responsiveness and timely communication
What you should have:
- A Bachelor Degree with at least seven years of relevant experience within Financial industry or consultancy firms
- Professional certificate in Business Continuity Management
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Competent in MS Words, MS Excel and preferably MS Access, together with strong project coordination skills are attributes which will help the candidate perform well in this role
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"