Perform Systems Investment Budget Planning and Management for Asia Oceania Region.Work closely with Head Office in Tokyo and Regional Head Quarters to secure systems investment funding to support business demands based on prioritization framework. Manage half yearly System Investment Budget Planning and Mid-Term Planning.
- Manage system investment budget related matters. Lead the budget application process each Term to assist in securing system funding for prioritized projects. Also lead the mid-term planning process in terms of systems investment budget.
- Perform budget application reviews, and work with Head Office in Tokyo and Overseas
- Branches on budget reallocation request where required.
- Monitor and track systems investment budget utilization.
- Provide/Prepare system investment budget management related reports and meeting materials, which includes Terms-end Closing Report, Monthly Forecast Report,
- Management and Executive meeting materials.
- Responsible to oversee, based on project status cycle, projects estimations, actuals and forecasts to identify any over spending or underspending at project portfolio level.
- Drive activities and initiatives in improving system investment planning and management.
- Coach junior staff in same area of work.
- 8+ years of experience in project financial management or in a related field
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Possess excellent analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Prior experience in project management or IT within the financial sector preferred.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified