Internal Audit Office for Asia (AIAO) – Internal Audit (IA)
- To perform internal audit function primarily in the Asia Pacific region (based in Singapore), with coverage on operations, compliance and business areas, specifically in Global Markets/Treasury business.
- Evaluate business risks of the Bank’s activities, and using a risk-based auditing approach, develop and execute the audit programs accordingly.
- Prepare and communicate audit recommendations, track and monitor follow-up action, and review the appropriateness and adequacy of countermeasures put in place.
- Conduct business monitoring of businesses/units/branches. From time-to-time, to participate in overseas audits primarily within Asia-Pacific region
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields with at least 5-8 years of working experience in an internal audit department of a bank or external audit covering bank audits.
- Professional qualification in accountancy or auditing such as CAMS, CIA, CA or CPA.
- Experience in local regulatory or compliance matters and/or risk management is preferred.
- Added experience or working knowledge in AML/KYC will be highly advantageous.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work under minimal supervision independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to make business trips within the Asian region, with up to 30% travel in a year.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.