Assistant / Vice President, Group Credit (Retail) - Process, System & Quality Management
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
Assistant / Vice President, Group Credit (Retail) - Process, System & Quality ManagementResponsibilities:
You are required to play a senior role in Quality Assurance (QA) team to establish QA reports via an automated approach to ensure compliance to banking operation standards. At the same time, you will need to handle all the audit, compliance, KRCSA, OR monitoring and reporting. Key focus on the QA automation to cover all PFS, BB, PB segments; also cover the approval, account maintenance, credit management aspects.
You will also be responsible on the negotiation on the QA outcomes with stakeholders. Process improvement projects will be part of the job scope. At the same time, support partially on the MIS generation and consolidation for PFS-Credit.
- Relevant Experience on Banking Credit areas for 5 years+
- Good working knowledge in Retail Banking Operations, Credit Approval, Credit Approval and Credit Management
- Strong programming skills (e.g. SAS) & analytical skills
- Ability to guide more junior teammates to program MIS and QA checking
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to explain the outcomes to stakeholders
- Innovative and results oriented