We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
Associate/AVP, Risk Analyst Risk and Performance Management Department
The Risk and Performance Management Department is responsible for the independent assessment, measurement, monitoring and reporting of GIC's market, credit and operational risk profiles.
The Analysis and Reporting group is responsible for providing accurate and timely risk and performance information and analysis required for official reporting to management, the Board, client and other divisions within the Risk and Performance Management Department. We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated individual who has an interest in developing a career in risk and performance reporting as an Associate/AVP to specialize in Equities and/or Hedge Fund coverage.
- Work with risk managers to design and produce risk and performance reports
- Exhibit attention to detail when checking reports and be accountable for the timely delivery of reports to stakeholders
- Provide meaningful analysis and explanations for performance and risk numbers in the reports
- Raise, investigate and follow up on issues related to data quality and content of the reports
- Work with the Technology Group to implement and enhance performance, risk analytics and models
- Proactively evaluate weaknesses, redundancies and inefficiencies in existing processes to continuously improve productivity, accuracy and reporting capabilities
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in an analytical or reporting role in financial institution
- A good degree in Finance, Financial Engineering, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a quantitatively inclined field
- Detail orientated, possess initiative and work well under pressure.
- Good team player in a fast-paced environment
- Technical skills (SQL, Python, R, Excel VBA) and handling of large analytical datasets are preferred;
- Desire to constantly learn and upgrade your knowledge base and skillset