Associate/Analyst, DBS Financial Planning Literacy, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Assist in the development and implementation of educational/engagement projects to support investor acquisition and activation
- Support the development of resources and engagement tools that simply and accurately explain technical investing concepts (includes content origination and adaptation)
- Distill technical investing and financial facts and concepts into engaging, easy-to-understand and execute via digital communications strategies.
- Support the team by working closely with respective product teams and channel owners from a communications perspective to ensure consistency, accuracy, and adherence to compliance guidelines across all marketing and publicity materials
- Work closely with Marketing and Public Relations teams, in the development of key messages and supporting communication materials for campaigns and events.
- Draw insights from business analytics to measure effectiveness of campaigns and refine upcoming engagement strategies.
- Assist in regular marketplace analysis including updates on innovations and noteworthy developments in the digital investment space
- Degree in Business, Finance, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- 2 - 4 years of relevant working experience, particularly in finance and/or communications.
- Good knowledge of financial concepts and topics such as credit management, insurance, investment, estate and retirement planning.
- Good knowledge of financial, investment products and services including funds, equities, forex, and fixed income.
- Strong command of English and exceptional writer who has demonstrated experience in developing content across traditional and social media.
- Comfortable with developing multimedia assets (e.g. video, infographics) for 360o communications campaigns.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work with stakeholders across the organization to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative and innovative thinker, and a driven self-starter.
- A good eye for user-interface design
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.