Associate/Analyst, Front-End Developer (IOS/ Android), Customer Centre Ops, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
The mobile developer is part of the Singapore Customer Centreâ€™s Systems and Projects team and will be responsible for the design and support of Mobile Apps being used by employees
- Supports the full application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications in native languages for IOS/Android
- Undertakes the design and development of mobile applications, including their UX
- Gather specific requirements and design solutions
- Liaise with Product Owner to brainstorm and implement new features
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Improve user experience by tweaking design interfaces
- Create and maintain documentation as required
- Undergo peer code reviews
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in Mobile Development in both IOS / Android and minimum 5 years of overall work experience
- Coding either using Objective-C (iOS), Swift or Android Studio (Java)
- Knowledge in both IOS & Android Native development is a huge plus
- BSc degree in Computer Science or any relevant field
- OO principles
- Realm Database experience mandatory
- UI/UX for multi device and pixel independent coding
- Expertise in Android/iOS SDK and third party libraries.
- JSON interfacing android applications to server-side API.
- Ability to use critical thinking with a good problem-solving attitude
- Preferably strong knowledge on Agile methodology and experience in Jira
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.