Associate/Analyst, Liquidity Risk Analyst - Market & Liquidity Risk, Risk Management Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
See job description for details
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank’s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- Daily Group production of MCO and other relevant liquidity reports.
- Perform daily reconciliation and integrity check on Liquidity numbers.
- Provide support on analysis on daily and monthly results.
- Maintenance of system mapping and classification rules.
- Participate and support assessment of new product, currency and service launches against impact on MCO production.
- Support ad-hoc requirements on Group production, data mining and analysis.
- Participate in infrastructure project including user preparation, UAT and implementation testing.
- Ensure proper documentation of production processes, including operational manuals and policies.
- Degree in Banking, Accountancy, Finance, Statistics or any other related quantitative discipline.
- 2 to 5 years of related industry experience.
- Knowledge of Finance, accounting and operations. Experience in liquidity risk reporting and operations will be a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.