Associate/Analyst, Secretary, Consumer Banking Group
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business â€" they were made just right for you.
- Provide effective secretarial and administrative support to the Head of Singapore Business Analytics and Head of Marketing.
- Help coordinate and organize meetings involving internal and external stakeholders. Provide logistical support for all meetings and conference calls.
- Facilitate, prioritize and manage calendar/ schedule to ensure smooth arrangements of appointments and activities.
- Provide travel support including VISA application, travel claims, maintaining travel records, preparing itineraries and managing meeting schedules for overseas trips
- Read and analyse emails and reports to determine their significance and distribute to relevant stakeholders accordingly
- Leverage cross-team engagement for enhanced department communication and co-ordination
- Assist in departmental technology â€" for example establish and update sharepoints, distribution groups, Intranet etc
- Own and drive BCP independently for the team
- Minimum Diploma holder, with at least 5 years of secretarial and administrative experience. Experience working with senior management is preferred.
- Independent, strong planning and organisation skills, meticulous and ability to multi task while working under pressure
- Good time-management skills with ability to prioritise tasks assigned
- Effective listening, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) related systems
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.