Associate/Analyst, Wealth Planning Manager - Non-Branch based, Consumer Banking Group
- Not Specified
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position,
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Help us delight our branch customers
The Consumer Banking Group offers a comprehensive suite of innovative banking services and financial solutions to individuals, ranging from the man-in-the-street to the mass affluent. Providing sound wealth management and financial advisory services, we help our customers make informed decisions about their money in order to achieve their life goals. Our products and services include loans, credit cards, investment and unit trusts, insurance, and priority banking.
As a Wealth Planning Manager with Asia’s best bank, you will be part of our award-winning team across the region, providing a personalized banking experience for our customers, which remains key in the digital age.
Fulfilling and varied, a typical workday might look like this:
- Provide a one-stop financial advisory to clients through offering wealth management solutions, such as insurance, structured deposits, loans and unit trusts.
- Answer clients’ questions about the purpose and details of financial plans
- Play an active part in planning community outreach activities and sales campaigns across the bank to increase customer engagement.
- Develop and strengthen long-term relationships with clients.
- You will be assigned to a centralized office where you will be doing tele-prospecting.
We want driven, service-oriented individuals like you with:
- A degree in any discipline.
- A willingness to work on a flexible schedule that includes weekends.
- A passion for banking and wealth management.
- Results oriented, dynamic and self-driven
- Resourceful and able to work with minimal supervision
What we offer
You can expect a competitive salary, a benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. Find out more here.
Ready to apply? Take the next step.
- It will take about 10-12 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
- You will need to register/log in before applying for a specific role on our careers site.
- Selected profiles will trigger a Predictive Index® tool to profile your personality strengths.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a face-to-face interview with our Branch Manager and HR.