Our client is a well-established financial institution with a growing Asian presence and an established track record across the m&a world. As a result of active growth across Asia, they are seeking to expand their team immediately at the Associate level.
As part of the m&a team, the candidate will support senior bankers in origination and advisory, as well as provide support to the entire m&a division.
- Provide support in the origination and execution of mergers and acquisitions and M&A and capital market transactions in Southeast Asia
- Undertake quantitative analysis including comparable companies' analysis and analysing financial statements
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials, information memorandum and other documentation in the course of executing transactions and for marketing purposes
- Mentor junior analysts on the team
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience in IBD, M&A or PE in a bank, PE or Big 4
- Prior experience / internship in Investment Banking, Big 4 Corporate finance team or M&A experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in financial modeling
Please send me a copy of your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.