Associate – Portfolio Management & Investment Due Diligence (Private Equity)
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Our client is an international private equity house. The position is based in Singapore.
- Evaluation of investment opportunities alongside investment team, including: (a) Review financial models; (b) Critique model assumptions (c) Present alternative investment outcomes; (d) Perform sensitivity analysis; (e) Evaluate industry attractiveness; and (f) Review financial, commercial, legal and tax due diligence reports
- Review legal documentation including sale and purchase agreement (SPA) and loan documentation
- Post-investment monitoring of portfolio companies, including: (a) Monthly review of financial performance; (b) Annual budget review; and (c) Pre-empt and highlight potential financial risks (e.g. breach of financial covenants) and other potential portfolio risks
- Review quarterly valuation reports of portfolio companies.
- Prepare quarterly commentary on performance of portfolio companies.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in private equity, corporate finance, management consulting or Big 4 transaction services
- Experience working on projects for Private Equity clients (either financial due diligence, commercial due diligence or advisory) preferred
- Strong skill sets in the following areas: (a) Critical thinking; (b) Financial modeling; (c) Business writing; (d) Financial analysis; and (e) Attention to detail
- Candidates based in Singapore will be highly preferred
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org