Associate - Financial Reporting
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
Main Objectives & Purpose:
Supports SG MAS Reporting team in the provision of Local Compliance & Regulatory Reporting services to ensure compliance with FRS Accounting Policies and Banking Regulations.
The scope of services cover the legal books of the following perimeter:
• BNP Paribas Singapore Branch
1. Responsible for preparation of daily compliance reports and weekly compliance summary for post-compliance monitoring purpose and senior management information.
2. Preparation and submission of the local regulatory returns prescribed by MAS Notices and Circulars.
3. Preparation and submission of the surveys required by MAS and STATISTICAL BOARD.
4. Responsible for the coordination and preparation of Annual Local Statutory Reporting and disclosures items for BNPP Singapore Branch.
5. Support queries and additional information request from regulators.
6. Coordinate and support the information requirements from the external auditors on statutory audit.
7. Participates in MAS reporting-related projects and perform user acceptance test.
8. Support ad-hoc requests and projects in the context of Financial Reporting team.
9. Perform back up functions within MAS reporting team and CIB SG Local Finance team.
10. Ensure proper documentation for audit trails and update of SOP for the returns prepared.
11. Contribute to BNPP internal permanent control framework.