Associate - Wealth Management Middle Office Operations - Singapore
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Nomura Asia
- 23 Mar 18 2018-03-23
Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership.
- To coordinate with Wealth Management Business for rolling out the new initiatives, process or ad hoc requirements triggered from regulatory etc.
- To understand the new business initiatives and analysis the possibility to support the functions based on the current capacity or required for any system enhancement.
- Capable to provide the continuously training to the staff on dealing with exceptions at the same time.
- Capable to lead the sales and trade support function for supporting the potential growth of Business.
- Able to monitor the flow of receiving the incoming or outgoing payment request from Business without issues.
- Able to perform as a checker after trained to cover all the process.
- Able to demonstrate the people leadership skill by supervising a team for running the assigned scopes.
- Close communication with the team stakeholders and Business.
- To build up an agreed SLA with Business and perform the regular review in order to keep track the services level and scopes
- Solid experience in managing project, Middle Office functions with Private Banking experience preferred
- Experience in cross products and process available in Private Banking Business (eg, SBL, FX, SWAPs, DCI, FX Options), Structured products (eg, ELN, DCN) and OTC derivatives (such as accumulators, decumulators, equities Options, CDS, IRS, CFC) and Mutual Fund or Hedge Fund processing flow.
- Able to manage the initiatives and projects relating to system change or workflow within Operations with Business.
- Excellent communication, analysis and coordination skills with
- 8 to 10 years of managerial experiences.