- Permanent, Full time
- GIC Private Limited
- 21 Sep 17
The ESU will drive the strategic planning process within GIC. More specifically, ESU will be the executive arm of GIC’s senior leadership, responsible for developing and implementing enterprise-wide strategies needed to deliver desired business outcomes. The ESU will also pursue strategic process improvements and manage change programmes at the enterprise level. It also acts as the programme manager for GIC’s “ACE” initiatives that continuously drive improvement and innovation. We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our team as an Associate, Administration.
Executive Assistant and Office Administration duties
- Provide support to Enterprise Strategy Team with coordination of both internal and external meeting and/or conference calls.
- Assist in event management such as forums, department retreat
- Organizing and coordinating business travels and travel itineraries.
- Undertaking administrative duties including distribution of meeting materials, travel claims
- Department representative for general office administration related policies/matters (BCM/ PDPA)
- Support Enterprise Strategy Team on research including data collection, extraction of research information
- Support Enterprise Strategy Team in analysis and compilation of study reports
- Assist with preparation of research materials in internal databases or presentations.
- Actively participate in enterprise strategy data initiatives and projects
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience supporting senior management level
- Solid communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong eye for details and meticulous with ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under limited supervision
- Candidates with working experience in financial institutions may be preferred.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Strong aptitude to learning