• Provide application support to financial applications.
• Ensure high performance and high availability of supported applications.
• Manage and support change activities.
• Troubleshoot/debug to resolve incidents and provide application support.
• Develop, maintain and support financial reports.
• Provide functional and technical expertise in the analysis, design, development and implementation of reports enhancements.
• Work with Business Analyst and business stakeholders to review, document, test and piloting new automation solution.
• Script/automate and document application support processes to improve efficiency.
• Manage and work with vendor to deliver enhancements.
• Adherence to quality standards and IT Service Management procedures.
• Degree holder in Computer Science, Computer Information System or Engineering.
• Minimum 1 year of working experience in developing and supporting Microsoft Excel including VBA add-ins, pivot tables, complex formulas.
• Excellent analytical skills, good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible and dynamic in working approach and able to cope with evolving priorities.
• Highly self-motivated and good team player.
• Working knowledge with Microsoft Excel, VBA add-ins, pivot tables, complex formulas.
• Working knowledge with Microsoft Access.
• Working knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server development, database language and debugging skills.
• Knowledge with XML.