Associate, Big Data Analytics Tech, Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Involve in the technical design of Analytics and big data systems including ETL, data transformations, reporting and analytics services.
- Examine and evaluate Analytics & big data requirements for various business units across the organization.
- Applying architecture and engineering concepts to design solutions that adhere to organization standards and cater for re-usability, scalability, maintainability and security.
- Contributing to analytics strategy and architecture that will align investments with the highest impact areas, while producing a suite of complementary models, tools and capabilities.
- Working with cross-functional teams to discover and develop actionable, high-impact data analytics requirements and opportunity statements in a variety of core business areas.
- Assessing tool implementations and architectures in the Analytics & Big data space, reviewing for gaps against business needs and industry best practices.
- Contributing to business process design and re-engineering impacted areas.
- Providing oversight to analytics and data warehousing activities in the team to ensure alignment of priorities, coordination of inter-related projects and ensuring success stories are leveraged.
- Effectively communicating analyses, recommendations, status, and results to both business & technology leads.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in applied statistics, data mining, machine learning, computing or related quantitative discipline.
- Interests in key technologies and concepts, e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Spark, SparkR, Mahout, SAS, Python/Java, Teradata are necessary
- With experience in Analytics and big data architecture.
- Good communication skill - speak and write well.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment is an advantage
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skill
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.