Associate, Business Analyst, Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Purpose:
The business analyst is responsibility to analyse business requirement, prepare function specification, interface specification document, manage project till go live. Responsibilities:
• Gather & validate requirements, facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders such as Front Office, Back Office, Downstream application users.
• Prepare function documents and interface specification documents. Design and draw the end to end flow diagram. Formulate, design and develop software solutions based on business requirements and application roadmap in alignment with architectural direction and standards.
• Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value, organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
• Work with backend office system from project definition till go live. Lead and manage issues during SIT/UAT/Sprints, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability.
• Become an effective "bridge" between users and technology. Good team player with strong interpersonal skills. Responsible for ensuring adherence of all deliverables to appropriate standards and quality levels.
• Work with Product Owner in managing user requirement for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance.
• Work with SIT, UAT testing team to define testing scope, review test cases and test result. Provide support for service production live and customer live. Requirements:
• At least 2-3 years of experience in managing Cash & Payment related projects like Payments, Receivables, Trade, Digital Channels.
• Familiar with change management lifecycle and agile methodology.
• Ability to work independently to gather requirements, prepare project plan, communicate to stakeholders.
• Ability to problem solve, creative and think out-of-the-box. Knowledge of Transaction Banking Cash products.
• Be self-starter, highly motivated, experience of working in large programs juggling between multiple parallel tracks. Ability to multi-task with a "Can do" attitude.
• Team player - being able to work with multiple stakeholders across business / technology. Apply Now
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.